Our TOP Whittier Employment Lawyer is Here for You
Have you been wrongfully terminated because of discrimination or whistleblowing? Was your maternity or adoption leave denied? Have you been sexually harassed or denied overtime pay you earned? If so, our employment attorneys can help!
With more than 24 years’ experience in employment law in Los Angeles County, Goldbach Law Group is here for you. We offer a free consultation, in person or over the phone, and can begin working on your case immediately with little money down.
We’ve helped clients just like you with all types of employment law issues including:
- Sexual Harassment
- Family and Medical Leave
- Wage and Hour Claims
- Wrongful Termination
From helping you get your job back to securing a fair settlement, some of our greatest successes are:
- Successfully settling a racial discrimination and retaliation claim in federal court;
- Obtaining a favorable settlement for a city employee who was wrongfully terminated;
- Successfully settling a federal discrimination lawsuit against a national phone company;
- Negotiating a severance package for a manager working at a national retail company;
- Successfully negotiating a wage and hour claim for mis-classification and illegal business practices; and
- Obtaining protection and compensation for a female sexual harassment victim;
- Having our client reinstated after being suspended and harassed by union employer;
- Obtaining a favorable settlement for wrongful denial of long-term disability benefits.
If you’d like to learn more about what an employment attorney in Los Angeles County can do for you, and for your free confidential consultation, contact us here to learn more about our comprehensive legal services.