Wipe Away Debt With Our Bankruptcy Attorneys Long Beach!
Our Bankruptcy Attorneys Long Beach California, offer a Free Consultation, in person or over the phone, and can begin working on your case immediately with little money down.
We Work Hard To:
- Stop and delay foreclosures
- Avoid lawsuits, wage garnishments, repossessions and harassing calls and letters as a result of your current financial situation
We Have Made A Significant Difference For Our Bankruptcy Clients By:
- Helping discharge more than $5 million in debt
- Saving losses of homes
- Securing several millions of dollars’ worth of damages in civil cases
- Eliminating many of our clients’ second mortgages saving thousands of dollars per month in house payments
- Helping clients save thousands of dollars through our mortgage resolution and loan modification programs
- Ultimately ceasing foreclosure sale dates
- Giving individuals and families peace of mind
Why File For Bankruptcy?
There are several benefits of filing bankruptcy, such as:
- Prevent you from becoming buried by insurmountable debt
- Enables you to obtain a fresh financial start and better manage your finances in the future
- Saves your home from foreclosure actions
- Stops all collection efforts such as harassing phone calls and wage garnishments
- Provides you with immediate financial relief
- Allows you to have a positive outlook for your financial future
The Goldbach Law Group Will Help Get Your Life Back On Track!
Whether you are a business owner or an individual with significant debt, it can be difficult to know where to go for help. At the Goldbach Law Group, we understand first-hand how challenging it can be to manage your debt, especially when you have a family to support. Many of our clients who file for bankruptcy do so as a result of unexpected medical bills, the loss of a job, a failing business, divorce, or some other legitimate reason. Regardless of your circumstances, we will work tirelessly to give you the tools necessary to get your life back on track.
For more than two decades, we have successfully helped thousands of individuals and businesses in all types of bankruptcy matters, including:
Chapter 7 – Also known as liquidation bankruptcy, Chapter 7 discharges all forms of unsecured debt such as credit card bills and medical expenses. Once your case is filed, Chapter 7 prevents creditors from taking legal action against you. An individual must meet the strict income requirements of the Mean’s Test in order to be eligible to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. This is a test set forth in the U.S. Bankruptcy Code that is used to determine whether a debtor has enough income to cover their debts. If an individual does not meet the requirements of the mean’s test, they may consider other financial options, such as a Chapter 13 bankruptcy action.
Chapter 11 – This form of bankruptcy allows companies, corporations and partnerships to manage their debt by setting up a repayment plan and remain in financial control of their operations.
Chapter 13 – Chapter 13 actions allow for individual and corporate debtors who are struggling with debt to develop a plan to repay their debt over a fixed period of time. Unlike Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 allows debtors to keep their property once their action is completed. One of the biggest benefits of a Chapter 13 proceeding is that it protects people from losing their homes in foreclosure.
Regardless of the circumstances, there is a solution to your financial problems. For more information about your debt relief options, contact our Bankruptcy Attorneys today at (562) 216-8296 for a free confidential consultation.