Real solutions. Life changing results.
At the Goldbach Law Group, we believe that our true worth is determined by how much we give our clients in value. We are a compassionate and affordable law firm whose top priority is to make sure YOUR needs are met. Our mission is to provide highly skilled legal advocacy to clients facing challenging legal issues. Whether through deft negotiation or zealous trial advocacy, the firm’s experienced bankruptcy Los Angeles County attorneys will do what it takes to fight for our clients’ rights and deliver unparalleled results.
Why Hire Us?
The Goldbach Law Group is a comprehensive Southern California bankruptcy law firm dedicated to offering clients the most effective solutions to resolving their debt situations. Unlike many other law firms, we provide highly focused legal representation specifically tailored to address the needs of those facing financial crises. With this in mind, we hold steadfast to our promise to listen to our clients and give them the personal attention that they deserve throughout the entire legal process.
We offer a free consultation, in person or over the phone, and can start your file with little money down. We have the ability to stop or delay foreclosures, and can help you avoid lawsuits, wage garnishments, repossessions, and harassing calls and letters as a result of your current financial situation. We offer flat fees and can begin work on your matter immediately.
The following are some of the ways in which we have made a significant difference for our clients:
- We have helped clients discharge more than $5 million in debt
- We have saved our clients from losing their homes, valued in excess of a million dollars, due to foreclosure
- We have secured several millions of dollars’ worth of damages for clients in civil cases
- We have successfully eliminated many of our clients’ second mortgages, saving them thousands of dollars per month in housing payments
- We have helped clients save thousands of dollars through the firm’s mortgage resolution and loan modification programs
- We have effectively ceased foreclosure sale dates
- We have helped clients restructure a 30-year fixed rate mortgage with an interest rate as low as 2% and reduce their principal balance on the loan
- We have provided clients with a multitude of options to address their debt situations, even if they are denied loan modification
- We have given individuals and families peace of mind
Why file for bankruptcy?
Having too much outstanding debt can cause undue stress in your life as well as negatively affect your family. Moreover, without taking proactive measures to address your finances, your debt can imprison you in a lifetime cycle of financial stagnation. Despite the many myths associated with filing for bankruptcy, there are several benefits of pursuing this type of legal action, such as:
- Filing for bankruptcy can prevent you from becoming buried by insurmountable debt
- It enables you to obtain a fresh financial start and better manage your finances in the future
- It can save your home from wrongful foreclosure actions and other predatory lending practices
- It will stop all collection efforts such as harassing phone calls, wage garnishments, and other legal actions
- A bankruptcy action will provide you with immediate financial relief
- It allows clients to finally relax and have a positive outlook about their financial future
Our comprehensive legal services
- Wrongful Foreclosure/Mortgage and Lender Litigation
- Eviction Defense/Commercial-Residential Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Business Formation
- Estate Planning
- Consumer Law
- Immigration Law
- Criminal Defense
Don’t wait! Contact us now for a free confidential consultation.
At the Goldbach Law Group, we offer practical solutions to even the most challenging legal issues. Whether you are facing a bankruptcy, business law or other type of pressing legal matter, our attorneys are ready to help you now. For over 24 years, we have been proudly representing clients located throughout Los Angeles County, including the Whittier, Norwalk, Downey and El Monte areas. For a free confidential consultation, contact us today at (562) 696-0582 to learn more about our comprehensive legal services. Se Habla Espanol.